Thursday, November 5, 2009

a little chance

just came back from campus
planned to search for some journal (my home's internet connection is suck!)
and revise for tomorrow paper...yeah!wonderful...
fully prepared!
at the end...nothing as usual

also went to see my supervisor (although not in the list)
she's willing to come straight to the campus after having a seminar at Damansara (otsukaresamadeshita Dr.)
good supervisor,isn't she.....???
shared many things since all of us ware gathered after a long time (me with 2 other friends under her supervision)...
and also make my dream come true to eat Pakapau at Jati
different from my imagination..never mind...its not that i can't eat it at all.....

am really tired but it was fun
maybe after don't go out socializing for quite a long time (after exam started...yeah...i love people),
its fun to talk about many things with others....and of course a discussion about Arashi (thanks meme-chan for accompanying me...)

don't know what to do after back home
then reach out my camera to take some random photos..

the printer is really useless and i made it looks even horrible

so random...how messy my so-called meja solek is...
am i too tall to take a picture from this angle??

from the window of my room..looks sad...like i'm trapped inside

the kids playing badminton.
i wanted to expose myself a bit and take a better picture but i was too sexy to go public at that time...
nothing attract me until i heard "kau jadi Lin Dan" and a few minutes later "Lin Dan da kalah" haha....
i always love Lin Dan...he's very good...and hot^^

i like to make people jealous...right meme-chan????hehe.....

the best shot of the day!
but the angle is not right i think...
look how clean Desa Anggerik is...hehe


No comments: