Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am single

yes...I am single...

I don't have any specific plans for every weekends

only if there're comrades to take me out, then i'll have a wonderful weekend

but usually, its empty

weekend is like a time for me to collect my thoughts

and recalculate myself

my weekend is not for Arashi only..because i am with them all the time

be it the weekends or not

so for those who accuse me for not having a life...you're wrong

because i am just a normal person but with a specific hobby which i spent lot of my time with

just like you guys who love photographing, reading, gaming or whatever you name it which you don't care to give your full attention to

i am really tired of explaining things so please just accept the fact that arashi is popular and loved by many people, full stop






oh...btw, my main point is I am single
and is it a sin to be single on your age of nearly 23????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uish, aku on9 fB!

[putri]

ida said...

yes...just do what u really like..hehe:)