Sunday, March 20, 2011

NAYAMI

reading newspaper everyday is a pain
for a person who make Japan the closest place in heart, it's a pain to watch the suffer
after the first massive quake, I thought everything will be okay but the aftershocks is something not to just look at
children is lost, don't know the exact situation, mother is crying over the family members' death and friends stick together
I just can't stand to watch situations like that

as I said earlier, this can be a wake up call not only for Japan but for all of us
I REALLY can't imagine if something like that happen in Malaysia
how will we react?are we strong enough?
many articles I read point on how the tragedy really showed the color of Japan
how people can still help and encourage each other during times like that
they never give up because they know, as long as they stay positive, work together, everything will be ok...
they don't have anything to believe but their self and the power of together-ness
just imagine during the tough situation, people still line up for the bus, no robbery for the damage shops and no other violence happen
this really open my eyes
I know, pretty well that Japan is a country of peace
everything is according to rule but never did I imagine they still can practice it during disaster like this

I don't intend to compare but just take a look at ourselves right now
we are comfortable enough to live in such a good country
but are we fit enough to ready ourselves from worst time like that?
I can't stop thinking about that because the fact is I'm afraid
afraid of what will happen in the future
the quake has made Japan to move from it's origin
Malaysia or Sabah especially is not far from Japan...anything can happen in a blink of eyes
if God wants it, then it happen

but one thing I know, God tests us based on our strength
He knows the best for us...He give us challenge we can overcome so that we will stay strong and remember Him in any situation

only if they realize this

artists in Japan has started their job this week
everything is already resumed and they are back to work
but I admit that I'm crying as I watched NYC perform as they give their best to support the children especially to stay stronger
Arashi also gave message to the victims, give their condolences and encourage them
at least, they hope to bring smile into their faces
for Japanese people, smile is what you need the most during time like this
because if you smile, even a bit you can feel the energy flowing in your body
if everyone smile, it can be a relief to the others...that's how they support each other


you're disappointed and sobbing, what's wrong?
where is the person who is usually smiling like a sun?
you'll win if you do as you please
whenever times are tough, I'll be besides you

yes, with 100% courage
there's nothing left but to do our best
as we embrace the energy of the entire world
yes, with 100% energy
there's nothing left but to do it properly
never forget the radiance we are holding


even if a lonely night comes
there's sure to be a new morning come to



my deepest condolences to Japan
may they stay tough and together to face this situation
and hope they can become a better nation after this

1 comment:

scha said...

jom kita migrate ke sana :(