Monday, October 5, 2009

KITA~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!! (read in japanese language...)

mecha ureshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nande?????

the Asian Youth Fellowship is out!!!

meaning that....i have a chance to further my study at Japan

yatta!!!!!!!!!!

for those interested...................

please...........check it out yourself.....sorry for being greedy^^

go to Japan Embassy in Malaysia's web
(they also have for other Asian countries such as Indonesia,Myanmar,Philippines etc.)

just checking the form while listening to Arashi's 5x10....kimochi~~~seems like they encourage me.....lalala~

when my mp3 switching to sakura sake.....just imagine how maximum my excitement there....

the form's a bit difficult especially at the essay part about the proposal

but anyway....i'll try my best!

ganbarimasu~~~~~~~~~~




(tak faham sudeehhhh)

No comments: