Thursday, January 15, 2009

good mood

jam menunjukkan pukul 8.45 am
supposed i have my entrepreneur class today at 8.00 am
but as u can read,I'm here...updating my blog from the computer lab at faculty science and technology building...em...whatever..
it is not such a big deal,not my favorite or priority subject actually.....

its not that i woke up late today..i went to bed at 9++ last night without having a shower and then woke up at 3.00am...i had my tea,instant noodle to warm me up and took energy from that..
was planning to do some work on my thesis proposal,but end up watched some entertaining stuff at youtube...until 5am without realising that i hadn't done any work....what a 'wonderful so-called plan managment'......

after i realised, its already 6 and i need to pray so after praying i intended to read some journals bout the kojic acid (my thesis project) but AGAIN end up with reading the novel "where the rainbow ends"by cecelia ahern....(i wonder when i can finish it)
and all that tea,noodles and also the novel makes me want to sleep again and making me woke up at 7.30am....
its not that late..i mean i'm not that kind of person who taking so much time to get ready for lecture...usualy, i take about only 10min to bath and around 10min to get dressed and whatsoever...of course there is some 'make up session' but it won't take longer time...
so,7.30 is just normal....(that's why i ALWAYS arrive at lecture hall for abot 8.10-8.15...the bus is late..u know...:))

but today i came a bit late that is 8.30 because of my 'lenggang-lenggok' mood today(plus i wear a heels).....so,my brilliant mind ask me to not to go to the class....
but its ok because i'm feeling fully refresh...the feeling that i don't have lately because of so many labs,works,projects and all......
thank God for making me live more days.......

so,that's how it is.........
that's my day today.....how's yours?
hope it would be nice with every minutes u have.....

No comments: